Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Travelin' (wo)Man.

Tonight I had some salmon that was absolutely perfect, thanks to my aunt Michelle. I played The Game of Life(!) for the first time ever, and I totally kicked ass! How is it I'm better at that stupid board game than I am at the real thing? (Like I could ever cure the common cold!)

I ended up retiring with 16.5 million dollars, with Twins, and a grandparent to boot.

Keep the kids/grandkids, hand over the loot!

It amazes me how much my 2 'little' cousins have grown. One is twelve, the other ten. I remember when they were just angry pink babies! And now they get crushes on boys and wear flavored lip gloss! How time flies when you're...to self-absorbed to notice anyone but yourself, I guess.

But enough of all that shit! Tommorow, ladies and gentlemen.

Tommorow is the day.

I'm so happy!

Zounds.

3 comments:

kimberlina said...

and really, it won't hit you till you're on the plane. that's the best part. when it really pumps you one in the belly.

anthony & i often play the game of life (tm). we've totally changed the board game, though - we keep paper, tape and sharpies in the box. for instance, 'visit wacko jacko at the neverland ranch!' and get a LIFE tile! i think we even drew a little monkey.

heehee.

Sleep Goblin said...

WHAT TIME!

I hope there's someone there to photograph this moment. I want to see!!

Bee said...

I was totally going for Anya's "Ooh! And the Game Of Life!!!"

Having an amazing time in MN btw. It's 11 below!