Monday, February 27, 2006

More people who think I rock!!!

Everyone go check out my dear friend Skylar's new bloginess. Kimber & Sleepy: I added you guys to her blog links, because we are trying to get a craft section of Swanky Gruel up and running. I thought she could look at your respective crafts for ideas.

Kimberlina: we are opening up our own chapter of GFSS here, except it will be called Columbia Craft Mafia. I've already confessed to not being a crafter, but I've been assured I'm in good hands. They's gonna train me up!

Sweet!

7 comments:

Bee said...

Selleck?!?

::droooooooooooooool::

Sleep Goblin said...

*crying* Everyone has crafting friends.. I want crafting friends!!

Bee said...

Well, we'll just have to make that part of Purefoy and Jovavich night!!!

Though I don't know if I could cross-stitch in the presence of Purefoy.

Ms. Adventures said...

That would be great for you to be crafty Beth. In the crafting sense I guess.

I might be crafty, on a large scale. Like putting up molding in my house, that kind of thing.... sewing...

Beth you refinish furniture! That's super crafty!

BTW Mangnum PI was totally HOT! It was the swager and the porche (I think that's what it was).

Bee said...

And Higgins, don't forget Higgins.

I love a big hairy man who wears hawiian shirts, drives a porche, and has a manservent.

Hawt.

kimberlina said...

you refinish furniture???

::swoooon::

(and not from the fumes of all the weird chemicals you refinishing peoples use, that's from adoration)

Sleep Goblin said...

Yeah, I was trying to tell her the other day how awesome that is..