Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pictacles!!!!

While IM'ing Sleep Goblin all night, I decided to scan old photos! Sweet!

Hey Jeepers! Check this shit out! (Point if anyone can name what that line is from)


Image hosting by Photobucket
A younger, crankier me.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Check out my shoes though! My dad gave me these and I wore them for TEN YEARS! Purty!

Image hosting by Photobucket
My first ever perm! Also note Plastic heart ring purchased at book fair, no doubt!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Scary Blonde Women! That's Claire, Amy, Shelby, Beth, Trayce, Sara Kate. Or, Me and all my cousins, if you like.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Who can't stop running her mouth long enough to take a freaking picture?


Thanks for keeping me company, Sleepy! Let's start up a Purefoy movie night when I get to MN! We can do it once a month at least!!!

6 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Hot Damn!

Don't forget Jovavich night!

Spinning Girl said...

So sweet. Let's hang out.

Bee said...

Try to contain yourself.

Try.

Sleep Goblin said...

Insanity??!!??

Neigh, my friend. That would be genius. I know you lower sorts sometimes get that confused, but trust me, I know what I'm talking about it.

Bee said...

She's right!!!

Tens of readers can't be wrong! I am brilliant!

kimberlina said...

i love your old photos! your shoes totally rock and i am jealous that your first perm looks WAY better than my first perm.

i think my first perm was a mullet. a body-wave asian mullet.

::shudder::