Friday, February 24, 2006

Let's get our numbers down...

Cue Music. Yes, I'm going there, it's friday. "A Little Respect" by Erasure.

9:31 a.m.
Minutes late to work: 21
Number of times loudly exclaimed "Pole Smoker!" in car on way to work: 8
Cups of Thick & Muddy: 2.5
Copies Made: 120
Times sneaked off to bathroom to check out ass in new jeans: 12
Daydreams about Bobi: 9,723.5
Times "Once More, With Feeling" played in head: 2
Male co-workers who have checked out rack: 3
Times the sound of Terry's voice has made me want to stab my neck: 23

11:58 a.m.
Times almost gagged from smell outside: 4
Number of screen toggles: 64
Papercuts: 5
Copies Made: 378
Times sneaked off to bathroom to check out ass in new jeans: 22
Daydreams about Bobi: 17,431
Times thought about finally purchasing 'The Fifth Element' on DVD: 3
Terry Evasions: 9
Times Phyllis' wet cough has made me think about Kimberlina: 3
Crying Fits: 2

3:38 p.m.
Number of times I've been blessed out since lunch: 2
Number of screen toggles: 80
Papercuts: 12
Copies Made: 392
Times sneaked off to bathroom to check out ass in new jeans: 22 (0 since lunchtime)
Daydreams about Bobi: 17,490
Times thought about finally purchasing 'The Fifth Element' on DVD: 5
Terry Evasions: 17
Times Phyllis' wet cough has made me think about Kimberlina: 0 Phyllis went home to 'tend her horses'.
Crying Fits: 3

***

I can't leave for another 12 min. ARGH!!!

To pass 10 of those 12, here is a list of stuff I Don't do:

Craft - I paint, refinish, and do art stuff. But I can't make anything useful, functional, or even remotely aesthetic.

Jigsaw Puzzles - Fuck THAT headache.

Pay attention to the time - Always too early or too late.

Handle Criticism Well - At least I can admit it!

Fisting - enough said.

Sleep - O Sleep, my long lost love. Come back to me!

Wear Blue - I don't think I have a single blue shirt. Couldn't tell you why.

Spell - whutz a speilchezch?


Happy Fucking Friday!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 comments:

kimberlina said...

POLE SMOKER! i'm going to have to remember that one. with my car windows down, even. *laugh*

and i hate when a co-worker's voice makes you want to stab yourself. there's a woman (smoker??) who coughs oh... 56 times an hour. not too bad, except she's super super phlegmmmy. ::shudder::

i heart buffy. i'm rewatching season 2 w/ my boy. *le sigh*

::checks out your ass::

kimberlina said...

hm. what is that? 2.26 x 10 to the... 23rd?

man, chemistry was a long time ago...

also, buy the fifth element! the special edition!

Spinning Girl said...

You are a trip.
I seriously am not stalking you, but were we separated at birth?
That Erasure song is one of my faves, and on my oft-played iPod playlist.

Sleep Goblin said...

*does a dance*

I found a 5th Element buddy!!

Bee said...

5th Element ROCKS!!!

But not as much as Purefoy! Pure Joy!

Anonymous said...

5th element was my first dvd EVAR.

It's..umm..*eh*

Bee said...

Shut UP Tolbs!

Although If you didn't like it, I'll be happy to take it off your unappreciative hands!

I'm shipping you a case of Grape Soda, you nerd!