Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Feeling Somewhat Better...

Yesterday was rough.
Today was not fun, but it has been a little bit better, knowing it puts me another day closer to Bobi's upcoming visit to SC. Welcome to the south, darlin!

I am so excited! I've got him reading The Dark Tower! My mostest favorite series of books in the WORLD! I love having discussions (especially the in-person variety) on the story, the philosophy behind it. I can't wait for heated debate with my love on parallel realities followed by groping sessions. Score!

That's it. I must reread books 2-7 now.

::grope::


Image hosting by Photobucket

"Yet suppose further. Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower. And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top, gunslinger? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a room?...

"You dare not."

7 comments:

Bee said...

You'll find that there are a lot of other hugely concepts other than Superverses and Central Nexus involved in this story. Like the incorporation of Time, Fate, and once again that idea of 'size' into one concept, Beams of energy that hold up the Nexus, magic (both good and bad) vs. science (both good and bad), guardians, and time travel.

In other words, nerd paradise.

Love!!!

kimberlina said...

so..... what exactly are you ::groping::?

also, i've never read these books. i'm intrigued. also, tired.

why do jobs suck so bad?

Bee said...

Your job? Please.

Does everyone need reminding of the fact that I work at the landfill???

Love your jobs, people. Love them!

Will have to grope at myself in Bobi's stead.

Wonder what my excuse was before. Heh.

Bee said...

Read more!

How about a random cute fact?

Bobi & I finished a crossword puzzle in about 5 min.
We are brilliant!

Ms. Adventures said...

my Mom has that entire series, I need to read it too. Looks interesting. It would probably take me ages though.

kimberlina said...

...

you work at the landfill? really? is there neat stuff there? like, do you go landfill diving?

i've never been to a landfill! i've always wondered what one was like! i mean, i've always heard... ::wanders off talking to herself::

Spinning Girl said...

In my top 10 favorite books EVER.
You rock!