Thursday, April 20, 2006

Two Numbered Posts In One Day!

Stolen from Spinning Girl, Six Oddities about myself.

1. I like to make words up and then force them into everyday jargon. Words like...Hellosical, The Meep-Meep, and Wibble. Okay, Wibble isn't mine, it's B's, but I still use it.

2. I am totally addicted to the VH1 "I love the ____" shows. The 70's, 80's, 90's, Holidays, Toys. And no matter how many times I've seen them, if they are on, I must watch. Call it a Hal Sparks thing.

3. I could eat Cool Whip by the gallon. PLAIN.

4. I find it completely impossible to sleep in the middle of the bed. I MUST have a side! But this frustrates me, because here I (or rather, my ex) paid for all this bed and there's half of it, just going to waste!

5. I really really love the smell of scotch tape. Smells like christmas.

6. My new obsession is making jewlery while watching stand up comedy. Of course this means it takes longer to make stuff, because everytime I laugh, beads go a'flying!

7 comments:

kimberlina said...

meep meep! sounds like the road runner!

MEEP MEEP! MEEP MEEP! sorry, i'm wacky today, meepers! creepers jeepers, meepers! i poke your peepers!

fuuuuuuck i need sleep and/or heavy medication.

and, a few comments: i, too, love cool whip. so do my cats. and won't that space issue be soon rectified?

Spinning Girl said...

Simply lovely!

Complete agreement on itmes #3 and #4, by the way!

#1 would be enhanced by definitions. I think you should post a list of some of your made up words sometime.

YOU ROCK!

Bee said...

EEE!!!

Don't poke my peepers!

Spinning Girl said...

ps "itmes" is how you say "numbers" in Estonian. Just in case you think that was a typo or suttin'.

Bee said...

I recognized it. I, too am fluent in Estonian.

kimberlina said...

i poke them... with my... prehensile tongue?

ok, that was gross.

did you know that licking eyeballs is erotic? i think it was a question on the purity test.

Sleep Goblin said...

I, too, love the smell of scotch tape. But let's clarify something. Not all scotch tape smells the same. No, the reason you think of Christmas when you smell it, is because the best smelling version is the kind you tend to use on wrapping paper.