Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Men! With their...SALES!

So I've learned a few things about being in sales, at least in the industry I'm training in.

Specifically I've learned that it's elitest, sexist, and at times downright racist. I make a total of 6 women on the sales team. Out of 60 reps. Makes me want to kick them in the balls, just a little bit.

Training has been taking up most of my week, tommorow I get to do the fun stuff, like Direct Deposit and I-9 forms. Also, my cards are ready! Bethies, Account Manager! Sounds so posh! I'm sure all my friends will love it!

Want to see the most wonderful thing ever?!?

Image hosting by Photobucket


I could do this every day for the rest of my life!

2 comments:

kimberlina said...

doing that every day is truly the best. it makes going to work that much better, because you know that they'll be there when you get home. *le sigh*

super congrats on your new jobbie-job! even though it does seem male-oriented. some ball-kicking may definitely be in order. some boys have the hugest egos. and they often need to be squashed. speedily & with much vigor.

::BAM::

Ms. Adventures said...

You can take um' Beth! I know you can.

Yea, bust um up, like Kimberlina says!

Eh, the picture is ok, but that's just me ;)