Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Further Packing Adventures of Punkrakwbethies

I love how craft night at my house turns into Drinking & Dancing night at the Art Bar, but Hey! No complaints! I was wanting to go to my favoite place with my favorite girls (Read: Crystal, Ash, Kate, Tara didn't make it), and wouldn't you know that my last night (for who knows how long) at the Art Bar was also my first night Dancing with my Divas? We left around 12ish, when my eyes were beginning to sting from the smoke. I couldn't help feeling sad that a) this would probably be the last time in a looong time we all got to hang out together and b) Ash forgot her blasted camera! Seeing Crystal sipping a Jagerbomb while wailing "I Can't Chug!!!" was somehow worth it all. Take my word for it, it was SO CUTE!!!

Of course last nights festivies equaled me waking up feeling like I'd been steamrolled. I decided that twenty eight was indeed too old to be getting hangovers, and have therefore sworn off Jagerbombs.

Today I'm resisting the urge to go to the fabric stores (I found a reeeeallly great one in Northeast) and am instead packing. Today I've packed all the clothes except for what I'll wear this coming week, and the extra towels and sheets. If I could only get rid of some of this furniture I'd be blasted DONE! Then all I would have to do is sit back and craft until next saturday, when we'll be loading up the van. I've started doing Embriodery, and am now devouring the floss aisle at Hobby Lobby. I must get EVERY. FLIPPING. COLOR. EVAR.



NOOOOOO!!!!!

Speaking of...please check out Divas. I updated today. Go there. Or face my wrath, puny one!

7 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Remind me again which day you're moving? It didn't seem so close but it obviously is!

Bee said...

A week from Tommorow! Squee! and Also..OH GOD!

Bee said...

p.s. Props to Sleep Goblin for knowing the Yoshimi song!

Ms. Adventures said...

I love that it turned into drinking and dancing too! WOO!That was so much fun! I loved how when you dance you toss your hair, he he. Don't swear off the Jagerbombs, it was the smoke that made it funky. My sinus' were hurting from all of the smoke.

Sleep Goblin said...

It's only the coolest song ever! Of course I know it. Every word.

I'm excited to finally meet you!! It's hard moving, but it's totally worth it, I promise.

kimberlina said...

good lord, no more crafts! i can't take it!

i get obsessed easily. i've had to limit my art & craft obsessions to a mere few.

and so save my wallet...

Bee said...

I'm sure it's just a phase, Kimby. I'll soon be back into full-on computer game/tv/book mode rather than crafts. And My wallet will be sooo happy.