Saturday, January 28, 2006

Boo! No more pictures!

I've been in one of those moods today where it's everything I can do not to rush down to my local Sally's Beauty Supply and purchase a box of purple manic panic. I wish I had photos from my first adventures in purple hair, It was completely adorable! I had these cat-eye sunglasses that were the exact same shade! You can get away with that kind of look when you work at a vegetarian diner and coffeeshop. Not so much when you're stuck in a 9 to 5.

What's so funny is that when I did work at those type of jobs, I never realized how lucky I was to have that kind of freedom. All I could think about was how much I wanted a 'real job'. Now I don't make much more money than I did then, and have none of the perks (like free scrambled tofu for breakfast and getting to listen to Jim Neighbors CDs all day).

Of course you have to put up with whiny assholes who claim that you always skimp on the tahini dressing. Bastards.

I was never a good waitress.


On a completely unrelated note...I got my own mushy letter and an eTicket confirmation for my upcoming trip to MN! And no, Crystal, to answer your question, I'm not nervous. I am fully prepared to be so excited and happy that I make a total ass of myself for my manz. Sweet!

I want to have my own little Meme. What does that mean anyway? Sometimes I can be so stupid to be so smart.

I am tagging EVERYONE on this. Because really, mine does have the most interesting cross-section of possible answers. So Steal it, Bitches!

Here goes.

1. When you made your sex video with Paris Hilton, was the dog present?

2. Would you rather have a piece of Mr. T's Bling or one of Flava Flav's clocks? Keep in mind they are of equal street value.

3. When was the moment you realized you were in love with Fox Mulder?

4. You're faced with a choice: Riverdance or Gretchen Wilson. What to do?

5. You're stopped in traffic. There is a guy and a girl having a not-terribly heated argument in the car next to yours. What are they fighting about?

6. Elton John has already stabbed Rod Stewart and George Michael in the back. Is the Queen next?

7. Re-cast The Breakfast Club with current Film stars that don't make you barf.

8. It's Like This and Like That and Like This....discuss.

9. Who blinded you with Science?

10. Paul Reubens. Yes or No?

****
Yep. I'm a-crazy.

No comments: