Friday, June 30, 2006

Per Kimberlina's Request...

Here are some pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You guys know those MOSHI pillows? Brian and Molly figured out they looked Russian with Moshi on their heads.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lets's forget that it's purple, no?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brian tries to take a picture of my cleavage and gets a blurry photo os my cross instead. MWAHAHA! The Lord Hath Smiteth this Photo! Thanks Jesus!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A "floating" bead necklace...greens, mostly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Triple-Strand Amethyst w/toggle clasp.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hand-beaded Vintage fabric cuff bracelet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my very first buttonhole! I did that by hand, since my sewing machine doesn't have the foot thingie I need for it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Law & rder: Criminal Intent Earrings...since I made them during a D'Onofrio marathon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Buddy is so happy to have vertical blinds again!!!

6 comments:

B.O.B.I. said...

I can attest to that, although I think Molly had a more interesting reaction last week during "Rome". Especially once we started throwing things at her.

As for that MOSHI thing, it feels awesome on your head; warm but not sweaty. We should make real hats, I bet they'd be soooo comfy.

tolbs said...

Buddy is the awesome. Vertical Blinds on the otherhand, are those worst invention known to man since the DDR pad (which oddly, came to us after the Vertical Blinds, but w/e).

Quote the Bobi:
"As for that MOSHI thing, it feels awesome on your head; warm but not sweaty"

There are so many things I can say right here..but i'll just sit here idly....laughing my ass off.

Crystal said...

Of course I read "my very first butthole" :) Hey, it's me. What do you expect?

That's such a beautiful picture of Buddy!

I love the red & white bracelet!! I can't ever get things like that. Too much chub on the arms. But I guess that's what is good if you got the mad skilz like you!

I miss you. I was telling Hubby today about the hair-net incident at DEC. I miss working with you.

xoxo

Sleep Goblin said...

Awesome pictures! Sorry I left last time we were talking. Charter likes to take my internet away randomly and still charge me full price. They're great like that.

tolbs said...

Charter also likes to take away my High Definition Channels when the World Cup is on. Why else would I pay 8.00$ a month for HD other than to watch Sports in all of their glory! I'm fuming!

kimberlina said...

huh-way, huh-way, huh-way!

::said in high pitched super-anime voice::

(anthony thinks it's hilarious)

i have to totally agree that they look *very* russian. perhaps you should recover them in a brown fur? make them into true hats. heehee!

btw - you should totally sell your stuff online. that beaded cuff is teh fucking best!