Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A day spent at the Social Security Office

Just when you think your past is behind you...it turns out that the social security office never processed your name change from your divorce! And you have to spend the day in the small, humid, yucky offices of social security. And you forgot to bring a book.

A a note on that:

Some people should never breed. I saw damn fine proof of that today. Yikes. Of course I count myself in that group. Because I can't even keep fish alive. I can keep cats alive, but mostly because they eat the fish.

****

I have been invited to a fancy-dress-hot-liquor (and probably Bacon) party! I decided to do it up Sadie Hawkins style and ask someone to be my date. Is it still considered Sadie Hawkins if I asked Crystal?

Staying put, by the way. At least until we get that big scary christian exodus. Then it's Bye Bye Birdie!

No comments: