Monday, March 05, 2007

Fuck YOU, Ann!

God, how I hate Ann Coulter.

I hope by now everyone has heard her comments regarding John Edwards...


"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm - so, kind of at an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions," said Coulter, whose comment was followed by applause.



You can get the full story here, and hopefully it will encourage you to visit Edward's website. I did. So there, Ann!

And as an added bonus, I'm providing a link to my lover Henry Rollins' Love Letter to Ann Coulter, because really, who could say it better?

I'm going to pull out the big gun now, the one I only use for super head cases....

Ann Coulter, you are a cunt.

There, I said it.



p.s. I also heard today that the Geico Cavemen are getting a TV pilot. What. The. Fuck. Deadwood gets cancelled and Cavemen get a pilot? People suck sometimes.

No comments: